Shipping and Returns
GreenbergSales.com ships via FedEx Ground to the Continental U.S.
Most orders for in-stock items will be shipped immediately from our nearest warehouse on the same working day, if placed before 4:00 p.m. CST.
We take great care in filling, checking and packing your order. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. The carrier is responsible for merchandise after it leaves our warehouse.
For your protection, please follow these procedures:
- Carefully inspect each carton for damage.
- Check shipment against carrier's delivery receipt to make sure you received all cartons listed.
- Have the driver note shortages or damage, even if slight, on the delivery receipt.
- Immediately after delivery, open all cartons and inspect for concealed damage. If you find damage, DO NOT discard the carton or any contents of your package.
- Please contact GreenbergSales.com immediately at 800-729-4614. We will provide any assistance we can.
At GreenbergSales.com, we stand behind our products, as well as our service. Please examine your order carefully upon arrival. If you find an error was made, contact greenbergSales.com immediately and we will issue a Return Authorization number. All shipping discrepancies and damaged package claims will be honored when communicated to GreenbergSales.com within 10 working days from receipt.
GreenbergSales.com will exchange or reimburse you for the cost of product (freight not included) for any item returned within 30 days. There will be an applied restocking fee of 15% after 30 days and 25% after 60 days. Returns will be accepted after 90 days. Exceptions to this return policy include custom-ordered items (for which no returns are accepted). All returns must be unopened, not expired and in saleable condition.
To assist us better in serving you, we require that all returns be pre-arranged by calling 800-729-4614. If you have a problem or any questions about a product under warranty, please call us for further assistance.
Michael Courtney, D.C.
Pine Bluff, AR